Indian government has launched e-Visa (electronic Visa) facility for foreign nationals who are willing to come India for business, tourism or medical reasons. So as per the Indian government law, It is required to have a passport along with a printed copy of India visa before departing from the respective country they are coming from to India.
Fast Track Processing: India Visa
Getting Visa for India is possible from any corner of the world on fast track basis. To apply as an urgent Indian visa just select Urgent Processing option from the drop-down menu specified while filling e-Visa India application.This urgent Indian visa facility can be obtained by paying some extra charge.However,one should ensure that to avail this accelerated e-visa facility the journey date should be at-least 72 hours later, after completing the evisa application form. For any help or assistance regarding this call our service help desk numbers 24x7.
Important Note: Indian Visa Online Application
As per the rule of government of India applicant should apply only once without any error for one passport. Applying more than once for Indian Visa against same passport will defiantly cause of declination.Government of India rejects any/all such subsequent applications owing to redundancy/duplicity. So strong rule of thumb is apply only one application, And also any other e-Visa will not be sanctioned against the same passport if any previous visa is still valid, even any information found wrong in current Visa.
Indian e-Visa is legally valid for 60 to 90 days depending upon the nationality of the applicant from the date of landing. It should be availed within its period of effectiveness. And for travelling for tourism or business intent then it will be good for two entries and in case of Medical purpose it will be valid for three entries from the date of the first arrival date in India. Maximum of two visits are allowed in a calendar year. The service is valid for entry through 25 designated Airports (i.e Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Bengaluru, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Goa, Varanasi, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Cochin, Amritsar, Jaipur, Trivandrum, Mangalore, Coimbatore, Bagdogra, Guwahati, Tiruchirapalli, Visakhapatnam, Calicut, Gaya)and 5 designated sea-ports (i.e.Mumbai, Chennai, Goa, Mumbai, Cochin and Mangalore). However,the foreign nationals can take exit from any of the authorized immigration check Posts(ICPs)in India.
- 1. Passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of arrival in India.
- 2. The passport must have at least two blank sheets in case stamping is needed to be done by the Immigration Officer.
- 3. International Visitors must either have a return ticket or have an onward journey ticket and might be asked to be furnished at the airport.
- 4. Tourists are required to keep sufficient money to spend during their stay in India.
- 5. Business travelers must have their business card or a letter from their company stating purpose of travel.
- 6. For Medical Purpose a person is required to have a letter from the hospital on their letter-head about where the treatment is supposed to happen.
Eligibility: e-Visa Application
- ➢ e-Visa seekers from qualified countries need to apply 4 days prior before arrival date with 180 days window.
- ➢ For Pakistani passport holders, electronic visa facilities is not applicable online. For that It is must to go through local embassy/consulate.
- ➢ Online visa facility can only be obtained through passport, travel documents are not worthy.
- ➢ For diplomatic or official passport holders this service is not applicable
- ➢ For single passport only one application can be submitted.
- ➢ Kids travelling on their parents passport can not apply for this service.
- ➢ For Sri Lankan & Chinese passport holders visa approved time is not applicable.
- ➢ For all eligible countries visa delivery time is 5 business days(urgent) and for 10 days in (normal processing)